My Tahoe SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Ok if it was a smaller package maybe, but were talking a box that at least a size of a regular sized human leg!

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Package showed up today. 1 week later, Box is damaged and so is one corner of the lens. Box looks like half of it was sitting in a puddle. Today is FU Fedex. They better gimme a Insurance refund and some sort of compensation for all this BS

IMG_00511.jpg
IMG_00521.jpg
IMG_00561.jpg

On a good note All leds are working and mod is done. and finally snapped a pic of the Esky appliques
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ SUMO.........Looks Great........

Those lights are perfectly smoked..........

Without me looking through a 20 pages....... Who did them and how many coats?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Package showed up today. 1 week later, Box is damaged and so is one corner of the lens. Box looks like half of it was sitting in a puddle. Today is FU Fedex. They better gimme a Insurance refund and some sort of compensation for all this BS

IMG_00521.jpg
IMG_00561.jpg

So what is FedEx doing about it? Anything?

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score

So what is FedEx doing about it? Anything?

The guy who done it has to put in the claim since he was the shipper. The insurance is only for hundo but well see what happens from there.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

@ SUMO.........Looks Great........

Those lights are perfectly smoked..........

Without me looking through a 20 pages....... Who did them and how many coats?

I bought them from a another member already tinted. However when i sent my 3rd to get modded, the tint peeled off when he was working into it. So i had the guy send it back to me after the mod was completed. I had my painter strip all the lenses and what he ended up doing was taking some clear paint and mixed in a little black and did like a 1-2 coats of paint over the lens. They came out perfect and they look natural. THe leds shine right through and they are not distorted due to the paint.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking great Sumo!! Truely a Tahoe SS good job:happy160:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mich2024