My 1972 K5 Build thread - 56k = NO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Rory. I finally decided somewhat the color/direction I want to go. It's not exact but this is more or less close enough to what I'm thinking.

26385380001_large.jpg

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like shit :crazy:. You should just give it to me so this ugly thing doesnt take up space at your place :)

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
It looks like shit :crazy:. You should just give it to me so this ugly thing doesnt take up space at your place :)

LOL whatever Cartwright! I don't care what you say! This truck is staying with me for life. I still think I should have kept my last one but now that I have one again I am never selling let alone GIVING it away! :rocking:

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow that awesome.. remember detailed pics through this build lol im looking forward to them.

IMO you should think about a 2 tone from the groove on the top of the fenders. maby like a blue and a bluish silver, or like a oil slick black and victory red

that makes me want a k5 lol

Last edited:

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
LOL whatever Cartwright! I don't care what you say! This truck is staying with me for life. I still think I should have kept my last one but now that I have one again I am never selling let alone GIVING it away! :rocking:

i know if i ever get my hands on a 55 chev it will be with me til i die!
are you keeping the same grill? my fav is the 67-68 IMO.

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice man...looks like that thing has taken a beating before

B

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
i know if i ever get my hands on a 55 chev it will be with me til i die!
are you keeping the same grill? my fav is the 67-68 IMO.

I'm torn on the grille honestly. I won't go with the 67-68 grille though. It is between this one and a billet grille.

Nice man...looks like that thing has taken a beating before

B

Thanks BOSS. It's in pretty decent shape given that the guy who owned it before would take it trail riding etc thus the few dents it has. I am just happy it didn't have rust. I can handle the body work no problem. I will be cleaning it up substantially.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score

I totally agree. That truck is really GArY. Send me the address and I'll help you out by taking it off your hands. You can call it a mercy killing, lol.

Ha Ha :pepper:

All joking aside, I'm so jealous dude.

Last edited:

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I love the early k5's. I've wanted one since I was a little kid after seeing a mean, pristine, lifted one in black, drive by my house. I think they look awesome in silver as well. I think a solid color matches the persona of that body style. But that's just me. I've been keeping my eyes open for one for a while now with no luck. The ones I see are all rotted away, or in excellent shape but way out of my price range. Anyways, awesome truck man! And even if I'm a little late here, good luck with your project!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC