Mr. Greenly, the Trans-Model Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These were built from a set of vinyl rain gutters I found at Lowes or Home Depot. I heat them up and shaped them into an L, then cut and plastic welded them to the Z71 skirts. Bedliner and paint, along with a little filler was the final touch.
Wow! Ingenuity at its best. Reminds me that years ago I fabricated an aluminum gutter into a rocker panel for a Peugot (French-made back then) that had a damaged rocker and no parts were available in the US.

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of cool stuff/details going on and looking good. I remember when you did the rain gutters.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Ingenuity at it best. Reminds me that years ago I fabricated an aluminum gutter into a rocker panel for a Peugot (French-made back then) that had a damaged rocker and no parts were available in the US.
That's what happens when the available market isn't something I'd ever run. lol
Lots of cool stuff/details going on and looking good. I remember when you did the rain gutters.
an attempt at being different amongst models that have been on the market for over a decade and a half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons