Mikeyss Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The build starts this weekend!!! I'm expecting 1 week till we complete it. This Saturday we will be taking the top end apart, and R&R various items under the hoe. Also gonna remove the bumper and get the TruCool installed. During next week, the heads will be resurfaced by our friend, and we will also install the new springs and guides and trunnions. The following Saturday will be putting it back together and having lots of fun afterwards.

For those that forgot what I'm doing:

Cam and goodies for the heads
ARH headers
Huge Radiator and Trans Cooler
Trans service
All 3 mounts.

That's the short version, haha

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The build starts this weekend!!! I'm expecting 1 week till we complete it. This Saturday we will be taking the top end apart, and R&R various items under the hoe. Also gonna remove the bumper and get the TruCool installed. During next week, the heads will be resurfaced by our friend, and we will also install the new springs and guides and trunnions. The following Saturday will be putting it back together and having lots of fun afterwards.

For those that forgot what I'm doing:

Cam and goodies for the heads
ARH headers
Huge Radiator and Trans Cooler
Trans service
All 3 mounts.

That's the short version, haha
Pics! Lots of pics :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member