Mikeyss Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the GM ordering sites are like that. Works fine or not at all in my experience. I just had one almost refuse to ship me a part because it wasn’t specific to my VIN.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
All the GM ordering sites are like that. Works fine or not at all in my experience. I just had one almost refuse to ship me a part because it wasn’t specific to my VIN.
Why the hell should they care?? As long as they make money on the parts.

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At last..... I got all of my parts minus fluids... The build may start this weekend or next weekend at the latest!! I can't wait, I had to finally stop driving it altogether on Sunday, the bad lifter is now....very bad. Engine sounded like a spray can shaking. I'm stuck driving the 06 SD for the next few weeks now, lol. Not that it's a bad thing, but I love my hoe!!

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
At last..... I got all of my parts minus fluids... The build may start this weekend or next weekend at the latest!! I can't wait, I had to finally stop driving it altogether on Sunday, the bad lifter is now....very bad. Engine sounded like a spray can shaking. I'm stuck driving the 06 SD for the next few weeks now, lol. Not that it's a bad thing, but I love my hoe!!
Giggity...!

VDV18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good you got your parts......how did they do that with paying? Did you have to re-order, or did they just debit your account for the shit they decided to ship?

OP
OP
mikeyss

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good you got your parts......how did they do that with paying? Did you have to re-order, or did they just debit your account for the shit they decided to ship?

Gmparts on 9/11 put a $600 hold on my account.... Then that $600 hold was back in my account, then last Friday the $600 came out, and Sunday I had parts.... I'm confused but after almost a month... I can proceed :)
I can't wait to see what this L9H is gonna be like after all this.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Gmparts on 9/11 put a $600 hold on my account.... Then that $600 hold was back in my account, then last Friday the $600 came out, and Sunday I had parts.... I'm confused but after almost a month... I can proceed :)
I can't wait to see what this L9H is gonna be like after all this.
Who's gonna do the engine work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9