Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When they told you it was on the way, did they give you an ETA? Did it come before or after?

Yes, they had VIN View access (most, but not all, dealers pay for this). It will show latest GPS location and an ETA. It showed 10/15 ETA most of the trip, but made it to the rail yard in Flint, MI pretty quickly and was briefly a 10/8 ETA. It went to TBA for a couple days...until a delivery truck was assigned and then it went back to 10/15 and showed up 10/14.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stuck in Midlothian for over a month now... Dealer claims its just a shortage of transportation.

Az aviator

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds like mine will make it to the dealership tomorrow. March order, May build date. '22 Yukon XL SLT 5.3 4wd max tow.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know about that. My ultimate I just picked up was completed on 10/6 and was shipped a day later.
Agree, my Ultimate was built on 10/13 and shipped a couple of days later, still in transit though but last know location was in Nashville heading north.
Stuck in Midlothian for over a month now... Dealer claims its just a shortage of transportation.
I would have the dealer show you the vinview to confirm it's location

acapote86

Reaction score
My ‘22 Denali XL finally generated a WS this week. Built 5/13 and sitting in Midlothian since 5/19. I’m guessing it will be at dealer soon. My msrp came in at last January’s price, $79800. My new build for a ‘23 Denali XL is currently at 1100 status with MSRP of $86879 with all added features.

Thinking about taking the ‘22 and attempt to trade when ‘23 arrives. Risky business. Anyone have luck with that play recently?

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ‘22 Denali XL finally generated a WS this week. Built 5/13 and sitting in Midlothian since 5/19. I’m guessing it will be at dealer soon. My msrp came in at last January’s price, $79800. My new build for a ‘23 Denali XL is currently at 1100 status with MSRP of $86879 with all added features.

Thinking about taking the ‘22 and attempt to trade when ‘23 arrives. Risky business. Anyone have luck with that play recently?
Car values are coming down. Id be worried they won't offer you enough on the trade to make it worth it.

acapote86

Reaction score
Car values are coming down. Id be worried they won't offer you enough on the trade to make it worth it.
I agree with you. I think I will just need to make a call based on selling price and call it a day. Getting my hopes up on a trade without losing thousands is unlikely.

Billiebruce311

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Mine was built 4/13 and generated the WS two weeks ago. I was hoping we would see it before the end of the month but it’s still at the plant :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmccleese