Tahoe built but no ETA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

esbrittain

Reaction score
So I just put down a deposit for a Tahoe that my dealer had ordered but wasn’t yet claimed. It is already built, is at status 4300, but there is no ETA. I have the order #, VIN, and stock number, but when I try to find it on the Chevy Inventory site, it says it no longer exists and when I try to pull up my window sticker using the url I’ve seen floating around here, it just tells me the url is invalid. Any ideas? And how long does it typically take after being built to get delivered to the dealership? Thanks!

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one knows. Similar situation last year with no pattern as to when they were released to ship. Plenty of us in the same boat, so just keep an eye on the threads.

2022TahoeRST

Reaction score
So I just put down a deposit for a Tahoe that my dealer had ordered but wasn’t yet claimed. It is already built, is at status 4300, but there is no ETA. I have the order #, VIN, and stock number, but when I try to find it on the Chevy Inventory site, it says it no longer exists and when I try to pull up my window sticker using the url I’ve seen floating around here, it just tells me the url is invalid. Any ideas? And how long does it typically take after being built to get delivered to the dealership? Thanks!
Mine was ordered 10/8, fully built 5/17. It’s been sitting in Arlington, TX since.

OP
OP
E

esbrittain

Reaction score
Mine was ordered 10/8, fully built 5/17. It’s been sitting in Arlington, TX since.
Found out this Tahoe had been built April 14th and has been sitting in the Midlothian lot ever since. Still no window sticker.

But I canceled that one bc the dealer kept lying to me and I got fed up. I currently have a deposit on one that was built 7/4 and is also now sitting in Midlothian. So that’s cool…

Maybe we’ll all get our vehicles one day!

2022TahoeRST

Reaction score
Found out this Tahoe had been built April 14th and has been sitting in the Midlothian lot ever since. Still no window sticker.

But I canceled that one bc the dealer kept lying to me and I got fed up. I currently have a deposit on one that was built 7/4 and is also now sitting in Midlothian. So that’s cool…

Maybe we’ll all get our vehicles one day!
Hoping so, cause I can still get the $32K I was offered on my trade. At least I already agreed to my price on the Tahoe, $3K under MSRP. And that was the MSRP at ordering, not the one after 2 price increases since. Lol. I heard that a bunch of April builds were shipped so hopefully you are getting close.

Acey

Reaction score
I am in the same situation now how long did it take for you to receive you truck? Mine was built July 21, have vin and the exact situation that you described. Thank you

OP
OP
E

esbrittain

Reaction score
I am in the same situation now how long did it take for you to receive you truck? Mine was built July 21, have vin and the exact situation that you described. Thank you
Unfortunately that Tahoe is still missing chips and sitting in the Midlothian lot. I gave up on that one (but still check for the window sticker everyday) and put a deposit on one that was built 7/4. That one is also missing chips and sitting in the lot. Just gave up on that one a couple hours ago and put money on a 2023 Suburban that is in transit to the dealer and should be there in 1-2 weeks.

Acey

Reaction score
Wow I am going to call my dealer tomorrow and tell them if they can’t get it there before the month is out to refund my deposit that they have had since November of last year. This is crazy

OP
OP
E

esbrittain

Reaction score
Wow I am going to call my dealer tomorrow and tell them if they can’t get it there before the month is out to refund my deposit that they have had since November of last year. This is crazy
I don’t blame you! Unfortunately the dealers have zero control, but I definitely get where you’re coming from. Go on the Chevy website and search the inventory to see if there is anything that matches your requirements headed to any dealerships near you! Most will probably already be spoken for, but maybe you’ll get lucky and find one that’s not!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9