members rides compilation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
99COOP

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
sorry guys, i really did try to get as many in there as possible, and i know i missed alot of the members including all you guys :emotions122:. To me it kinda seems like i got in some people that dont post much or arent on the site much, and missed the "higher" contributing members. that being said i did it quickly, and wanted to see if anyone would like it, i think i will start working on a better one, and post dig for members rides. If i take my time im sure i can come up with some great pics, suggestions for songs? (i think the one i put in there worked pretty well actually)

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Yeah I actually quite like the one you used. I thought the entire video was actually done very well. Make it easier on yourself though. Rather than post digging, if you want pictures of a members ride ask for it and have them post them in this thread.

OP
OP
99COOP

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
^ thats what i was thinking as well, cause the members i skipped over before, might be again.

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i love this idea and i let it load for 3 hours and it only got 47 seconds..... am i in it??? and yeah if you want pics just have people post them

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
sorry guys, i really did try to get as many in there as possible, and i know i missed alot of the members including all you guys :emotions122:. To me it kinda seems like i got in some people that dont post much or arent on the site much, and missed the "higher" contributing members. that being said i did it quickly, and wanted to see if anyone would like it, i think i will start working on a better one, and post dig for members rides. If i take my time im sure i can come up with some great pics, suggestions for songs? (i think the one i put in there worked pretty well actually)

You're good bro! Took some effort to make a nice vid like this..

If you do make a new one.. post up about it so people can supply you with mateiral..

I know there's good clips of tahoes doing burnouts and donuts... that would be cool along with the pics :)

OP
OP
99COOP

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
ok i love this idea and i let it load for 3 hours and it only got 47 seconds..... am i in it??? and yeah if you want pics just have people post them

unfortunately i didnt get your in, i actually have two of your pics, but when i put them in the video they came up very pixilated, probably something i did wrong on my part. the next vid being worked on will have you in there atleast 1-2 x's

You're good bro! Took some effort to make a nice vid like this..

If you do make a new one.. post up about it so people can supply you with mateiral..

I know there's good clips of tahoes doing burnouts and donuts... that would be cool along with the pics :)

nevr thought about the video, thats a really good idea.

if you guys have certain pics you think are good or want up just post them in here, cause im going to start compiling new photos along with the old ones i thought were good, for vid # 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts