members rides compilation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
well i was bored the other night so i decided to make this. Eventually i will try and make another with better timing and editing, but i put this together pretty quick. I chose all the photos randomly mostly from the photo section as well as calender submissions. if i didnt get your photo its only because i didnt find it. I blurred all the plates that were exposed, however if someone doesnt want their ride in the video or the admins dont think this is a good idea i will quickly delete it. Just thought it would be a cool idea. Hope everyone likes it.

[yt]lyMYMSbIwcE[/yt]

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, I think I'm going to put this at the top of the cardomain page. If that's ok with you and everyones else.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude great idea! that was awesome, haha, like that final touch in memory of shaggy's silverado

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's hot.... I kinda like the song too
i'm not in it but I guess that's my fault because I don't have any pics on here.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Very cool idea.

I dont look at the obs section really but there are some sick ass obs on this site. Actually this whole site has some sick ass rides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts