members rides compilation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha sorry, tis the music I listen to, sure theres a edit version somewhere.

lol...nooo, I mean..its not the music Im bashing...go watch any video I've ever posted while driving..I listen to it too..and Im the one who posted Bankhead by T.I.

Its not the word ***** that gets to me...its the fact that he said one word 10 times in 20 seconds...lol...that part just sounds so stupid and ignorant...hah, thats all I'm gettin at..

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

btw, dont get me wrong...Young Jeezy is the shit :Handshake:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
i dont care whether mine was put in or not. IM just soo happy and would buy you a beer at the fact you put shaggys offroad fail at the end. HAHAHAHA A+ man.

OP
OP
99COOP

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
i dont care whether mine was put in or not. IM just soo happy and would buy you a beer at the fact you put shaggys offroad fail at the end. HAHAHAHA A+ man.

hahah, actually i made a point to get yours in there, but didnt know if or where you had posted any pics cause i didnt see any (possibly in an album on your profile? didnt check that).

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
hahah, actually i made a point to get yours in there, but didnt know if or where you had posted any pics cause i didnt see any (possibly in an album on your profile? didnt check that).

lol I have some recent pics some ware in a thread. My camera is like 12.1 mega pixles so it takes so freaking long to down size them to fit in the album I never use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep