Maxpeeding rods 1-3” level*+lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this is by far the cheapest lift /level that advertises up to 3” in the front* 2”* in the rear. I’m gonna install it some time soon and tell y’all if it’s any good for $120 the scary part that I see is the welds I might end up having to weld them up some more to not be looking as sketch. Yes I know I don’t have AC but I believe I’m gonna order the entire AC systems parts this week. The lift kit is basically more aggressive keys , shock extensions, rear coil spacers it should ride worse , it says it fits 2002-2006 but the place I ordered it from said it fits my car and on closer inspection that seems the case , so I’ll mount it and tell you if it’s junk or not (ignoring the fact ride quality WILL be worse). They don’t come with instructions but if you go on MSR website (I ordered from eBay) you can find the instructions.
EBAC1599-DCC1-45B5-875F-5BC5B49A07CE.jpeg

Jonesy92

Reaction score
I’ve recently purchased the Otrch off-road 3” front/2” rear, total price was 119$ shipped. I of course got the package with the preload unloading tool, shock extensions, keys, and rear spacers. I’m looking forward to the install, both yours and mine. I’ll be battling 350k miles of rust. :0
Also got the 2015 Silverado bumper going on in the near future, with a new hitch(just to be safe). Good luck!

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve recently purchased the Otrch off-road 3” front/2” rear, total price was 119$ shipped. I of course got the package with the preload unloading tool, shock extensions, keys, and rear spacers. I’m looking forward to the install, both yours and mine. I’ll be battling 350k miles of rust. :0
Also got the 2015 Silverado bumper going on in the near future, with a new hitch(just to be safe). Good luck!
That Torch Off-Road set seems like a pretty good deal for a budget lift.

Jonesy92

Reaction score
Just got it this morning. I did not however purchase the rear spacers, as the Previous owner had a set of 1.5” already in the rear. If need be, I can grab the 2-3” I think?
I plan to install this week, when I can locate a floor jack. All the local stores seem to be empty of them. Lots of flats? At the same time? 129D4549-D631-432A-8ECB-3A2F8D023B7A.jpeg

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently I’m on cranked keys with other work being needed/in progress Or it would be done.
If my rig wasn’t like this until a couple days ago I would’ve installed my lift I’ve been battling my ac system. next weekend it’s lift time. After this picture I fully fixed the ac system minus the climate control module for the front ($130) and a connector I broke ($10-46)+ labor the only reason I’m including labor is because I’m tired of messing with the AC for Atleast a few months. (there’s a leak at the evaporator I believe that I can’t test until the systems work fully functioning).
FA686F01-3C4B-487F-AFDD-84BC99ABC00F.jpeg

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Torch Off-Road set seems like a pretty good deal for a budget lift.
I haven’t gotten to try my lift kit yet but if it’s not worse than cranked keys it’ll be legit especially for a bit over $100

Jonesy92

Reaction score
Prepare yourself if you haven’t messed with the front suspension. Previous owner must not have done any maintenance. The torsion bars were froze into the lower control arms, and I mean stripped, and seized. Assuming it was from over cranked torsion keys adding more stress.
Invested in a Bosch concrete hammer to bust them lose.
I need to replace my compressor. I run no AC every summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu