Max Speed Thread (Need proof)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Damn those governors..........especially the Illinois ones (they're a bunch of damn crooks)........wait same govs?

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is the only forum ive ever been on that people agree with driving like this. i kind of like it but remember it is dangerous and like someone stated accidents do happen.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is the only forum ive ever been on that people agree with driving like this. i kind of like it but remember it is dangerous and like someone stated accidents do happen.

noooo...TONS of ppl agree with driving like that...go to ANY ricer forum...or Mustang/Camaro Forum...they alllll drive like this...they just dont all post it online lol

But yes everyone...do what you want...do dangerous, unsafe, illegal speeds in your led sled...roll your truck if you want...just dont put any elses lives in harm! (Go to Bonneville!) ;)

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
LMAO Rockymt, what you said was kinda true and funny!
BTW, I don;t speed much in my hoe because I hate seeing people ripping up the highway in a large SUV, but I have got to 90, don't remember any fastr than that.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
..90? lol...please tell me your KIDDING!? 85mph is typical cruising speed on our Highway..You would be holding up traffic going any slower then that :laughing1:

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
It cost anything to get onto the Bonneville Salt Flats Blizzard?

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
That's cool, not that my Z71 is gonna break any speed records or anything lol, just thought it'd be kinda cool to see. I'm guessing your pics are from moving out that way?

benztrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not in my Yukon, but last weekend I went to a Hugh Speed Mile Run in Miami. My ride topped out at 177 in 1 mile. I've been faster, but without camera, so it didn't happen....:emotions122:

amgsign.jpg
[/IMG]

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's cool, not that my Z71 is gonna break any speed records or anything lol, just thought it'd be kinda cool to see. I'm guessing your pics are from moving out that way?

yep, Thats when I was moving from Oklahoma back to California...decided I was going to drive on BSF just because its a world known speedway...with the fastest recorded land speeds..I wanted my truck to drive on the same track they drove on...quite an experience! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese