Max Speed Thread (Need proof)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
If you're going to see how fast you can go, do it alone. For one you'll get a faster speed and secondly you're not endangering your friends lives by being a dumbass.

Last edited:

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
wow harsh words.......all because your hoe won't go faster than 55 mph...

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
really.. are we going to start this childish crap again.

That wasn't meant to be an attack, just sort of a reminder that you're putting other people's live's at risk over something that's pointless. How sad would it be if someone died over trying to clock themselves in their truck going as fast as they can...accident's happen.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Eesh here it comes, lets not lock this thread up or condone driving like a *******. I use a remote highway and drive by myself, stay safe guys :cheers:

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
:boxing:

Not trying to start anything, just read it as an attack towards someone and thought it was kind of low, I mean those guys most likely knew what was going on, but I can't say for sure, I wasn't there. Like he said accidents do happen.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a straight two lane road that goes for miles and is always deserted to taking the camaro out...oh wait...i sold it.

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02 Yuk topped at 105 mph (limiter kicked in) This was when relatively new. I didn't own GPS then (ie no "proof"), would never try it now with high mileage powertrain. My GPS has max speed 640 mph (had it on while flying for kicks)

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since braking the speed limit is illegal...I tested mine on the Bonneville Salt Flats International Speedway ;) around 109mph (Governor limited)..I'll try to find pics

so far, only found slightly over 100mp...but that was while towing that big ass trailer

IMG00108.jpg

IMG00109.jpg

IMG00119.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvain_Yukon