Before you start replacing everything under the sun, I'd try something.
We had the fill issue with my son's '05 starting around 140K. . You couldn't fill fast at the pump, it had to be slow. If you tried to lock the pump handle it would overflow. So, like others have suggested I started replacing things. Evap solenoid etc. Nothing worked. It still wouldn't take fuel quickly and would overflow if tyring to squeeze handle all the way. I quickly found a lot of people talking about charcoal pellets in their fuel lines which basically keeps the tank from being able to breath more or less. So one day I decided to crawl under and disocnnect the two main lines coming from tank to charcial canister box. As soon as the lines released, charcoal came spilling out. So I knew right away my charcaol canister, like many many others had broken down. Drove around with lines disconnected for a bit (it doesn't hurt anyhting) and even tried to get fuel. Still no fill. I had seen many others (there are even YT videos) drop the tank and blow the lines out via air compressor. I didn't wanna drop the tank. So I took a small funnel, shoved it into the fill neck where you would put the gas pump when fueling, put shop vac on blow side and stuck it in the funnel blowing air into the tank. I would hold it there for a 5 or 10 seconds then release and then back on. I kept doing this for a while. As you're doing this, you can actually see the tank swell, then relax, swell then relax. As I was doing this, charcoal pellets were spilling out like crazy from the evap lines going from tank to canister. I did this a few different times over the next week and eventually, no more pellets would come out. And...she started taking fuel faster than she ever had and we've owned it since 35k.
Many people will say replace things, but if you dig into this issue, you'll find (like me) that replacing parts wasn't typically the answer. The evap lines filling with charcoal pellets is INCREDIBLY common. It may be your issue, or maybe not. But thought I would give my .2 cents. And you don't need a mechanic for this. I knew if what I tried didn't work, I would drop the tank, but I knew if I could get the tank to pressurize, it may work. I had seen others who did the same. It worked perfect for me. and, my fix was done over a year ago.