Ltz tow hitch cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shimmy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ i think they both look good. I will always prefer OEM over aftermarket.

OP
OP
Nikki'sHoe08

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
My oem one was also a different shade of white, couldn't live with that, hopefully the body shop can color match my white exactly when I get the new one painted

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nikki'sHoe08

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
So just got my street scenes bumper and I love the look, but when I put it in it seems to hit the spare tire and not go in completely, does the spare tire have to be removed? And how does it lock in to the hitch receiver

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So just got my street scenes bumper and I love the look, but when I put it in it seems to hit the spare tire and no go in completely, does the spare tire have to be removed? And how does it lock in to the hitch receiver

If I remember, you have to cut the back part to keep your spare. And if there's not any holes in it, then once you get it all the way in, you'll have mark the holes that go on the side and drill it

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So just got my street scenes bumper and I love the look, but when I put it in it seems to hit the spare tire and no go in completely, does the spare tire have to be removed? And how does it lock in to the hitch receiver

Use a hitch pin through the hole behind the steel bumper that is behind the plastic bumper cover.

You can trim the part that goes into the hitch

I have my spare on both trucks

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I would take a picture for you but I don't have my truck with me right now

ScubaJim

Reaction score
I just received mine last Thursday. Test fit on Sunday and it does stick out on the top corners. It can be gently pushed in and will sit flush. I think the top portion protrudes some as well. When the weather gets warmer (I don't have a garage) I'm going to use the heat gun to finesse it. Then Ill take it in for paint. As goodinblack noted, the predrilled hole sticks out past the hitch towards the spare tire and that's were Ill insert the hitch pin. Mine doesn't touch the spare but it's a tight space. Probably helpful, as to make it more difficult to steal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork