Ltz tow hitch cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nikki'sHoe08

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
Yeah I looked at both of them the street scenes one had the flush look I liked but a lot of reviews stated it was tricky to get it to fit exactly right and then you had to have it painted. The oem one I bought is already painted but if I don't like it I might try my luck with the other one

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The street scene one is much cleaner looking and might be worth painting over having the oem one that comes painted. But I guess it's a moot point since you already ordered it!

OP
OP
Nikki'sHoe08

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
Lol I should have listened to this guy... The oem one looks like shit on the hoe.. I won't even drive down the block lol it sticks so far out. Sending it back and getting the street scenes one

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't mind my OEM one at all. it looks better than having nothing there.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I should have listened to this guy... The oem one looks like shit on the hoe.. I won't even drive down the block lol it sticks so far out. Sending it back and getting the street scenes one

LOL I told you so! The street scenes one kind of resembles the esky/denali hitch cover... much smaller and smoother looking. Whoever designed that oem hitch cover should be slapped.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I didn't mind my OEM one at all. it looks better than having nothing there.

Huh? Don't you have the dual exhaust esky bumper?

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nathan used to have one. I remember . He sold it on here I think. Said someone please buy my ******

I LOVE my street scenes ones. I have two. One on each truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz