LTZ-Style Chrome Grill Cover for NNBS Suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saxart

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone here has seen any of the chome grill covers that you can get on ebay. My LT needs an "LTZ GRILL", but I'm not interested if they look. Well...........

:supergay:

THOUGHTS???

ChevyFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about a cover that simply goes over the top of the black OEM grill, or the actual OEM LTZ chrome style replacement grill?

They have ones that simply "snap on" or bolt over the existing OEM plastic grille OR the OEM ones which I believe are actual replacements (require you to take out the black grill inserts and replace with the chrome ones).

I actually really like the look of the OEM LTZ chrome style grill. I think it adds a nice touch to the front of the Tahoe/Suburban. In my opinion it most definitely is not.....

:gayflag:

OP
OP
S

saxart

Reaction score
C-Freak-
Yeah, I'm asking about the chrome "covers" that give the LOOK of the LTZ grill without actually buying the LTZ grill...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't go the cover route!!! You won't be happy long term...

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah dont do the cover. You can actually still see your other grill begind it. Doesnt look good IMO. Keep an eye out for an OEM LTZ grill search ebay or craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz