2023 Tahoe LT Stock Chrome Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sn00gan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I ordered my Tahoe, the dealer-installed black grille we wanted was on back-order (LPO), so she was delivered with the stock chrome LT grille. Several months later, the replacement grille finally arrived, and rather than let the dealership throw the original one into the dumpster I had them return it to me. It's in perfect shape and I have tried to resell it, but no luck. They fetch around $500-$1K new (I've even seen over $1500, depending on which website) or several hundred on eBay. I really have no use for it, and it takes up a ton of space in my garage (due to the little "wings" that go under the headlights, the shipping box is gigantic, over 6' long). Every shipping company I've checked with wants like $400 just to ship the damn thing (my brother used to work for UPS, and he agreed), and I haven't found a local-ish buyer.

This grille does have the spot for the front 360° HD Surround Vision camera (camera not included), and it should fit a 2021-2023 Tahoe or Suburban that isn't a Z71.

I just want this thing gone. So here's my offer: If anybody in the Southern California/Central Coast area wants to come pick it up (I'm located in the Santa Barbara area), it's yours free of charge. To avoid scams/hassles/etc. I won't ship it; it must be picked up in person. You will need a truck or other large vehicle for this. Kind of like FB Marketplace, if you're interested please both add a comment here, AND send me a DM. That will help me keep track of a first-come, first-served order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667