LS or Fleet? What do I have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Might want to see if the dealer or someone who has access to a vin program can run your vin. They can tell you what it is by doing that.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
does your truck have the body color handles and moldings? Does it have an LT Badge? Bose? Judging on it being AWD and 5.3 w/autoride i would think it would be an LT, but i have been wrong before. I would recommend getting someone to run a GM vin check, it will tell you the original options the truck came with as well as all the work that has been done at a GM dealer.

OP
OP
M

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has black handles, but has the Bose system. Has the manual dual zone upfront (as opposed to the digital that shows you the temp).

I'll have to get my stepfather to run the vin for me. I thought I could also look up all the RPO's on the sticker in the glovebox. I thought that SLT would show up there if it was built with the LT Package, and SLT is not there. If that last line is true, then seems I've got an LS that someone went ******* (no pun intended) with option on.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An AWD with a 4LO, that would be awesome, wish my denali had that option!!! Hmmmmmmm.......... wonder what it would take to get something like that on my AWD...........hmmmmmmm.......!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz