2003 Tahoe LS Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayd3n_idk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have a 2003 Tahoe LS with cloth seats, and I soon plan on doing a full interior revamp. My issue is, I'm not a big fan of the stock seats (3rd row delete) and want to change them out. Now I'm not quite sure what's been done before, and I'm not positive if I want to stick with cloth or switch to leather, but I wanted to know what is out there interior wise that could be a direct bolt on, or put in with minor-mild fabrication. (Escalade, Newer Tahoe, Silverado etc.) Any help/resources would be greatly appreciated.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any interior from the same generation is a bolt in. I would go with leather personally, but you won't have heated seats unless you do some sort of wiring

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, at least for the first row seating, you'll need to stick to the same generation; following generations moved the seatbelts out of the seats.

slypher25aussie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These seats are some of the most (and last) comfortable seats ever made... how dare you try to replace them! lol kidding. Go with leather. Very plush and couch-like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660