lower my 97 hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowlows18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want to lower my 97 tahoe 4x4...i have 22's 305/40/22 offset 10.....the rear stick out very little but the front are out more....how low do u think i can go?

heres a pic so u can see the wheels sticking out,...sorry the only pic i could find

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW BRO! I LOVE YOUR RIMS!!!!!

Deuce Dubs? or 24z?

Way rep NY!

You can go as low as you want. Depends how much you want to spend? IE: Rolling your fenders, and heating up and pounding out the plastic OR JUST cut it out!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Ideally, get tortion keys for the front b/c thats the important part. Turning etc...I wouldnt suggest going to low. ALL LOVE LOVELY POT HOLES IN NYC and etc...I have smaller rims and fat tires...here and there I ***** RUB! Back to tortion keys...get em and then start to crank em till your desired...then from there you can pick how low you want to drop your rear. Are you going for a even low or raked look?

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The front tires / wheels will never fit lowered. I bet over a dip in the road now they rub. Like foreverfalcon said, lots of sheet metal work to get them to fit.

I would leave the height as is and shave all the trim off and loose the steps, truck will look really clean!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645