295/50/22 Tires on a stock 2021 Yukon Denali XL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliDrew

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed, but I can't find a straight answer anywhere. Is it possible to fit a BFG KO2 all terrain 295/50/22 with the standard suspension on standard wheels?
No lift, no spacers, no leveling kit.

I run the 305/45/22 Toyo Open Country right now on my stock 22-inch wheels, and I've worn them down to where I need something new. Not terribly happy with the wear on them btw, but they fit completely find on mine.

My other truck - a defender - has the KO2 on them and they do not seem to wear very fast at all.

Please post pics if you are running this size without any mods. Or if you do need mods, let me know what they are. Appreciate it.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They usually run on the smaller side, so they are probably barely a half inch taller than stock. Seems like they should be okay. If not, there would most likely just be minor rubbing on the felt liner which can be remedied fairly easily.

BrentLav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed, but I can't find a straight answer anywhere. Is it possible to fit a BFG KO2 all terrain 295/50/22 with the standard suspension on standard wheels?
No lift, no spacers, no leveling kit.

I run the 305/45/22 Toyo Open Country right now on my stock 22-inch wheels, and I've worn them down to where I need something new. Not terribly happy with the wear on them btw, but they fit completely find on mine.

My other truck - a defender - has the KO2 on them and they do not seem to wear very fast at all.

Please post pics if you are running this size without any mods. Or if you do need mods, let me know what they are. Appreciate it.
Sure you have purchased tires by now, but yes, the KO2 295/50/22 fits with no rubbing or cutting on the stock suspension

Attachments

• BFG KO2.png
    BFG KO2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts