Looking at 2009 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I love my tan interior in my 2006. Way more than I liked the black leather interior I had in my Durango. It's just way too hot in the summer months. But I also don't have things like remote start that cools the air conditioning in the summer months not do I have ventilated seats. I'm also very religious about keeping my interior clean as I'm a detailer and that's just what I'm good at. Do I see more dirt over the black, probably, but I keep it clean either way and don't have kids beating my interior lol. Just my :2cents: on the tan vs. Black interior. Haha

jyi786

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I love my tan interior in my 2006. Way more than I liked the black leather interior I had in my Durango. It's just way too hot in the summer months. But I also don't have things like remote start that cools the air conditioning in the summer months not do I have ventilated seats. I'm also very religious about keeping my interior clean as I'm a detailer and that's just what I'm good at. Do I see more dirt over the black, probably, but I keep it clean either way and don't have kids beating my interior lol. Just my :2cents: on the tan vs. Black interior. Haha

This was the only compromise I made on the new Denali XL I picked up: the tan was interior. Beggars can't be choosers in my case.

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 2007 is nice, ventilated seats really aren't a killer. Would be nice, but I've never had them so probably wouldn't miss not having them.

59,000 miles on it and a 1 owner with a clean carfax for 21,500 seems awfully low. Is this a red flag? Its a screaming good deal otherwisee

03_GMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 2007 is nice, ventilated seats really aren't a killer. Would be nice, but I've never had them so probably wouldn't miss not having them.

59,000 miles on it and a 1 owner with a clean carfax for 21,500 seems awfully low. Is this a red flag? Its a screaming good deal otherwisee

Depends on what qualifies as a red flag. These 900 series trucks have some known issues. Some of those issues that are simple to take care of a dealer can price something really low because they don't want to fix it because they will be paying a shop. You could fix it for cheap on your own. It is a 10 year old truck in a month so that could be part of it. Financing options can change once a vehicle hits 10 yrs. old. So they may be trying to move while financing is more available. And it's the end of the year.

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still looking. Haven't given up. Its getting harder and harder to find Yukon's around here now.

I did happen to find this on my way to the store today. Its a 2008 GMC Sierra Denali. White with gold badging. I've never seen gold badges before. I believe its a 1 owner, which was owned by a farm lady. She traded it in for a High Country Silverado. Interior is black and is pretty well loaded. Driver seat shows signs of wear though.

I'll include the link but it doesn't show any pictures of it yet.

Asking 25k and it has 83,000 on it.

http://www.bussautos.com/VehicleDet...-AWD_Crew_Cab_Short_Box-Shawano-WI/2888171883

03_GMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That seems high to me especially for a truck. You won't have everything you actually want if you get a truck.

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my opinion but I really want something modern to stream bluetooth from the factory. Preferably Pandora.

I know you can add it but there seems to be some snag to every solution I've seen. Life was simpler with my 1996 Buick. The radio in that was just for radio or cd. Pretty much anything was all upgrade and no downside.

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on this?

Price seems a little high for the mileage. I noticed it has 2 DVD screens as well. It fits the bill as far as I can tell.

DVD player
Nav
Heated and Cooled seats
Captain Chairs
Heated steering wheel
Black interior
Weathertech floor mats
Built in brake controller

I believe it also has the updated Nav unit for the 2011 year, correct?

Looks like it missing some 12v outlet covers, otherwise it seems to look pretty clean. Clean carfax with 2 previous owners and 1 open recall.

http://www.delongford.net/used/GMC/...a0e0ae77948e5c8cf875d54.htm?searchDepth=31:33

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I notice one of the features it comes with is the SUN. Probably worth the money to have your own sun.

03_GMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on this?

Price seems a little high for the mileage. I noticed it has 2 DVD screens as well. It fits the bill as far as I can tell.

DVD player
Nav
Heated and Cooled seats
Captain Chairs
Heated steering wheel
Black interior
Weathertech floor mats
Built in brake controller

I believe it also has the updated Nav unit for the 2011 year, correct?

Looks like it missing some 12v outlet covers, otherwise it seems to look pretty clean. Clean carfax with 2 previous owners and 1 open recall.

http://www.delongford.net/used/GMC/...a0e0ae77948e5c8cf875d54.htm?searchDepth=31:33

Dude that's a good deal. Especially compared to what you were seeing. It meets every criteria you had. Also super jealous of the built in brake controller!!! The NAV unit is the same as my '09 from what I can see. The newer ones have USB in the center console and a different looking UI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv