Struggling with this troublesome Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve begun researching what it would take to obtain a Tech 2. Now it seems that I have a lot of homework to do regarding the tech2 because it appears there’s a lot of alternatives. I’ve researched online and prices on the tech2 range from $300 - $1500. Do you happen to have a link or a suggestion of where to purchase one with the exact set up? I need for my Yukon?
CHINACARDIAGS
was one place to get a clone but looks like they got in some legal trouble, they still sell them you just have to contact them via whatsapp
otherwise ebay, price has gone up a little close to $400 but thru ebay you have buyer protection.
I would be leery of anywhere else there might be some on amazon not sure

OP
OP
S

savagetek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
CHINACARDIAGS
was one place to get a clone but looks like they got in some legal trouble, they still sell them you just have to contact them via whatsapp
otherwise ebay, price has gone up a little close to $400 but thru ebay you have buyer protection.
I would be leery of anywhere else there might be some on amazon not sure
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts