Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REF0603

Reaction score
Finally got the Rough Country 3.5” installed. Installer did a fantastic and quick job. Took them one day. Dropped off at open, picked up at close.

20x9 Fuel Rebel 6 +1mm offset
295x60r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler

Minor plastic/wheel well trimming. No rub.

It measures 40.75 up front, and 40.25 in the rear.

I’ll post better pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpeg
    IMG_0900.jpeg
    397.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0902.jpeg
    IMG_0902.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

TyGriff13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So my next major “ look into “ is how well the z71 front bumper valance converts to an LT. Sure seems like it’s doable. Upper portion of bodies same. Just lower portion is different. I bet it’s easily modifiable or maybe a direct fit?

It’s hard not to go 3-3.5 and 35” on these new bodies. It’s looks so Good! I’ve had a ******* for a 6” setup for about a decade now and i think it’s time to go FULL send.

White on Tan interior. LT. 6” RC. 20x12 (-44) Black Rhino Black. Arsenal. 37” BFG K02. Chrome delete. Z71 front bumper with black skid plate and tow rings.

I’m doing it!

Everyone running rough country kits says have it powder coated as well right? Chipping and poor factory coat?!

Picture is of details stating Premium Ride Suspension a green light for all major aftermarket lift kits. Magnaride even has some options. It’s the Air Ride Suspension that is a definite no go on all kits. You have to use the Edgymods and air ride z71 bags to achieve any lift and are capped at 3” max and open to all sorts of potential issues with air ride components.

Anyone need some edgymods adjustable links? I’ll donate them to a good cause! First person with a new body z71 and proof will be mailed the Adjustable links valued at over $200+. Please just make a post covering your install and info about lifting and how it goes for reaching 2.5-3”.
Still got those edgy mods?? I’ve got a new body style Escalade and am about to order them!

at4kids

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been having buyer's remorse with the 33's I've had for a year now. I originally wanted 35's, but I was afraid I'd have to add a taller lift (than my 3") and not clear some parking structures. My other option is to cut more into my fender for turning clearance, but I haven't decided just yet. My current tires still have a lot of tread, so I have some time to think about it.
Hey! I love the look of your truck. Wanting to do 22x12 -44 offset on 33's with a 3'' readylift. Was wondering if there's major trimming that needs to be done at that set up?

Jaylowe12399

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Traxda - 2" front / 1" rear lift
Wheels - XF Offroad 20x9 / +12 offset
Tires - Toyo AT3 285/60/20
Poke - No tread really showing but the bulge of the sidewall sticks out and the shoulder of the tire can be seen now. So, some "poke".
Trimming - So far just the front Husky mud flaps needed a little bit of trimming.
Roade noise - Not much at all, these are actually pretty quiet tires for an all terrain.
Raised height - Sorry guys, I was so excited I didn't get the before measurement.

View attachment 387700

View attachment 387701

View attachment 387703

View attachment 387704
Looks great could you have fit a 285/65r20?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove