Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my 2021 z71 Tahoe.
Running a 2inch Switch Suspensions lift in the rear and 2.5 in the front.
17x8.5 Method 316s on 315/70r17 BFG K02 A/T's
The suspension was stiff at this height on stocks but with meatier tire rides the same.

Nice!

Looks good for sure. Not sure i would like driving around with the bags mostly fully inflated though.

Im amazed that 17’s fit !

Gkacp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice!

Looks good for sure. Not sure i would like driving around with the bags mostly fully inflated though.

Im amazed that 17’s fit !
Yeah, it's definitely a risk but it's one that I'm okay with being the guinea pig for. Also yeah only some 17s fit, when I was looking my selection for 17s was almost halved for them to fit the tahoe.

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's definitely a risk but it's one that I'm okay with being the guinea pig for. Also yeah only some 17s fit, when I was looking my selection for 17s was almost halved for them to fit the tahoe.
What criteria on the 17’s?

Gkacp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What criteria on the 17’s?
honestly, I'm not too sure, wheels that are the same backspacing and offset don't fit as these do. I would just check with the manufacturer of the wheels you are looking at to see what they say because from what I've seen it's not a numbers thing.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly, I'm not too sure, wheels that are the same backspacing and offset don't fit as these do. I would just check with the manufacturer of the wheels you are looking at to see what they say because from what I've seen it's not a numbers thing.
Yea, i suppose even if the width, backspacing and offset was identical it could still come down to the designs of the wheel and how it was made…as far as fitment issues go around brakes and such.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu