LED bumper lights? Hyper white. N-E one have em?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are all 3 sets of lights in those lenses

you mean the smoked, light smoked, regualar,.... yeah, they are all LED ones.
Although i did find one, that was a little bit different. The reflector on the side was a circle, buldged out, unlike being inside the lens..

if you do ebay search on led bumper lights for tahoe/silverado/burban, you'll see them.

but just a word of note, if you see ones that are 60 bucks, be leary.. Nick, on here, cant think of his SN. but got some and they were falling apart. he has a thread on it.. but just like saying goes, you get what you pay for.

I paid around $110 for mine on my tahoe and $120 for these hyperwhite ones.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i mean the drl light, parking light, and that little side light

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Kind of lost, but you mean all white like the pic? Yeah they are. Hyperwhite.

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yeah, all 3. It's just like the OEM bumper lights that you have now, only instead of the yellow side light and parking light, it's all white. And instead of using bulbs, they're LED where it's plugs. But if I understand correctly, the DRL lights up white when on, the blinker is white when on, and the side light is lit white when on with your headlights. All white bro

The ones tahoewhat has are just like the stock bumper lights, only they are LED. And like he said, mine were about $120 on ebay. That's about right. Hope that helps.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ones tahoewhat has are just like the stock bumper lights, only they are LED. And like he said, mine were about $120 on ebay. That's about right. Hope that helps.

and on mine, the DRL is hyperwhite, turn- amber, side light -amber.

alphagtp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I cant wait until I get mine, thats my next mod after getting a bull bar, I would like to see somebody with the black and/or smoked housing though as I am going for a all black theme

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait until I get mine, thats my next mod after getting a bull bar, I would like to see somebody with the black and/or smoked housing though as I am going for a all black theme

I was thinking of going that route as well, but from what i found, unless you put nightshades on your headlights, it may not look good. i found some LED bumpers that were smoked, and really smoked (the ones with amber turn and side lights were almost black). The smoked where def darker than the clear, but i couldnt tell how much more from the pic, so i went with white and will stick with depo projectors. At least this way, if i do want to darken the lights, i can do so with nightshades. but if you go dark, there's no going back.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I searched around and couldnt find any pics of the smoked ones on any silvy/tahoe/burban. If you do get em, post up the pics, would love to see how it looks smoked.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, i was just about to ask if you had got them yet. Somehow i missed the update on this. idk... Sorry... ha ha

but looks really good. Nice night shots... matches good to your headlights. (their not hids are they) still looks good though..

How did you get a drl shot at nite w/o the headlights on.. . I tired, but didnt work..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck