Lear Car2U programming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec6000

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 3 garage doors and 1 remote. Whatever I do I can only get one door to open with the system in my 2012 Tahoe. I have a fixed code garage door. Does anyone know how to program the other doors to open with the buttons? Thanks

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you can only program two doors since most only have two buttons specifically for the garage doors. Have you looked at the owners manual for programming directions. Should be one online if you don’t have an owner’s manual. Scroll down and look at the bottom of this page, you should see “Similiar threads”, take a look at Homelink vs Lear CAR2U thread and see if that will help. Good luck.

OP
OP
Vortec6000

Vortec6000

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe you can only program two doors since most only have two buttons specifically for the garage doors. Have you looked at the owners manual for programming directions. Should be one online if you don’t have an owner’s manual. Scroll down and look at the bottom of this page, you should see “Similiar threads”, take a look at Homelink vs Lear CAR2U thread and see if that will help. Good luck.
I’ve followed the instructions in the manual and I’m only able to program one door because I only have one set of dip switches to input into the Car2U system.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The homelink you can use the garage remote to program the button in your truck, may be something to consider switching over like they did in the other thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n