Kbuskill's 2008 Burb LTZ "MOD" Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks... I am pretty happy with all the new stuff too.

I recently checked in to having the Burb professionally detailed and the wheels ceramic coated.... $$$.... would love to do it but it may be a little while before I get over the sticker shock... lol

Yeah I am sure you were getting up there in price, especially if you were talking paint correction etc...

That extra SUV 18.5 feet tends to jack up the price. Lol

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks... I am pretty happy with all the new stuff too.

I recently checked in to having the Burb professionally detailed and the wheels ceramic coated.... $$$.... would love to do it but it may be a little while before I get over the sticker shock... lol

I have a couple friends around town that do it as well. When you're ready, I can ask them if they can give you a deal...

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Yeah I am sure you were getting up there in price, especially if you were talking paint correction etc...

That extra SUV 18.5 feet tends to jack up the price. Lol

This is the list from their website of what gets done...
rps20190802_115543.jpg

Not sure if that is a good deal or not... it seems like a lot of work/labor for sure.

I spoke with him about ceramic coating the wheels and that is an extra $200.... so $550 total.

This includes steam cleaning the headliner and shampooing the carpets. He also said he would touch up a spot on the dash where my wife had one of those liquid air fresheners in the vent over the stereo and it leaked out and removed the dye on the dash (GRRR) and touch up the steering wheel where the dye has worn off.

He said he would do it all for $500.

What do you guys think??? Good? Bad? About average?

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
I have a couple friends around town that do it as well. When you're ready, I can ask them if they can give you a deal...

I would definitely be interested in hearing what they offer.... the biggest reason I wanted to have this done is for the ceramic coating on the wheels... I would like to protect the new wheels to make them easier to keep clean and maintain.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would definitely be interested in hearing what they offer.... the biggest reason I wanted to have this done is for the ceramic coating on the wheels... I would like to protect the new wheels to make them easier to keep clean and maintain.

I had my wife’s wheels done before putting them on her van... $80 for all 4

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
I had my wife’s wheels done before putting them on her van... $80 for all 4

Are they chrome?

How has the ceramic coating held up?

Does it really make them easy to keep clean, like just hose them off or???

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the change in your sig catching up on the NNBS thread...I like the subtle change in the palette color. Gives it nice cool, etchy (not edgy) feel to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727