Just ordered my Circle D converter and performabuilt lvl2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

screamin86

Reaction score
Called chris at circle D and ordered the 278mm 2600-2800 converter and placed a order through performabuilt for a lvl2 60e!! I'm excited but broke now lol.

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have dealt with Chris before, he is a great guy. Helped me with questions I had and recommendations. My transmission I bought was at Finish Line Transmissions (FLT) and dealt with Vince. He is also a pleasure to deal with. Let us know how it turns out.

Antonio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Yeah Chris and Mike there are awesome they built mine for my 4L80 billet stage II with dual billet clutches 2800-3200 stall I love mine. I had a monster trans before and their converter took a crap and killed my whole tranny!

OP
OP
screamin86

screamin86

Reaction score
I can't wait my Yukon has been down since early on January and I've been having to DD my Camaro. I don't mind driving the Camaro some but it's just not as comfortable. Also it doesn't sound as obnoxious lol

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Chris recommended the 1a 278 I was back and forth between it and the 2a but we both agreed the 1a would probably work best for my current setup and future mods. Also given the weight it will probably flash/foot brake a little higher than if the same converter were on a silverado.

OP
OP
screamin86

screamin86

Reaction score
I almost did the 80e swap but that was going to mean more down time and modifications and money lol. I will probably not mod much farther the what I am now. If I do it will be a 6.0 and a small cam. 350whp range max lol. I've got two fbodys also so they get alot of the go fast goodies.

Blacked-out-Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I tend to be a little rough on stuff so I want it as strong as possible. And I plan on swapping motors in the near future and only wanted to do a trans once

OP
OP
screamin86

screamin86

Reaction score
Well an 80e would've prob been the best bet for me too. But I'm starting to be ever so slightly easier on the Yukon lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syngyn

Latest posts