Its like Christmas in..err...March? Thanks Norcal SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friends backed out on spring break, so i spent the money on the truck lol...got everything today..looks to be top quality..

Control arms, all new shocks, rear trailing arm kit, sway bar links, TB coils, plus i got all new front end parts upper ball joints, tie rides, pitman, idler arm...

should ride and drive like a whole new truck..

Thanks to Norcal SS for all of the help and dealing with my questions for over a year lol..

One question for you Tony, Do i need to buy the grease zerks for the control arms and ball joints? also, can i just buy stock sway bar links for the front? I need to repalce my bushings..

2011-03-10_16-12-37_911.jpg
2011-03-10_19-16-32_219.jpg

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
damn you where going to have a sick ass spring break with all that kesh you had to spend on suspension stuff lol .

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
there should be a bag somewhere with the zerks in it. balljoint boxes should have there zerks also

OP
OP
N

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotcha..found the bag with everything in the other box i hadnt opened haha..

hopefully sunday or monday i can get everything in..

Tony, When i put my stock keys back in, am i able to de-crank them just a touch for a bit lower in the front? since i have drop keys now, how can i gauge where i need to have them when i put the stocks back in? i dont want it to be ****** up so alignment will be off

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
gotcha..found the bag with everything in the other box i hadnt opened haha..

hopefully sunday or monday i can get everything in..

Tony, When i put my stock keys back in, am i able to de-crank them just a touch for a bit lower in the front? since i have drop keys now, how can i gauge where i need to have them when i put the stocks back in? i dont want it to be ****** up so alignment will be off

you can crank the keys if you wanted thats no problem. Some people do the arms and on the lowering keys tighten it up all the way up for a 3.75 inch drop.

alignment willbe way off anyway because of the different angle of the lower a arms.

OP
OP
N

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can crank the keys if you wanted thats no problem. Some people do the arms and on the lowering keys tighten it up all the way up for a 3.75 inch drop.

alignment willbe way off anyway because of the different angle of the lower a arms.

you think ill be able to clear my 295/35/24 on that?

i know it will be off, but i ment i dont wanna **** it up so i cant get it aligned back to stock..

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
305 35 24 with 32.5 from ground to fenderlip no probs in front

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Very nice, make sure you post plenty of pictures. I myself have been very curious about this kit... looking forward with your thoughts and opinions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts