Interior storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I haven't bought any of the items needed for survival, I have however found something to hold a majority of it in, I bought one of the ridgid 22in storage cases from Home Depot today and made a mount for it on the drivers side barn door and I'll be making another storage bin on the top of my speaker box to hold other necessities
4c0eada34aa31cd05ef5ce06918c48c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
That's pretty sweet. Nice install!
Love the barn doors. If i did that with my liftgate it would probably come slamming down on my noggin. Lol.

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man preciate that

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably not, I don't listen to anything that really bumps, mostly rock and blues

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
87786802b3790fe648b7075c2388daf6.jpg

334549fc0691a73d7c34b0dbc3bd2049.jpg

Ok here's an update, added some storage to my Yuk, I have one section with a door for things that are larger, and two open spots for other items, all of which are lined with rubber tool drawer lining, mounted it on top of my sub box to make use of unused dead space, also moved my spare to the right rear and strapped it down and added my Ridgid box to the back of the seat with a pair of straps for other items
a22250debebc7e3ed7a2c759e746f512.jpg

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice set up and love the wood floors. I need to get my 12"s install on the sides like yours. How did you come up with the box design and how did you seal the underside? I can build anything as long as it's not in wood lol.

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice set up and love the wood floors. I need to get my 12"s install on the sides like yours. How did you come up with the box design and how did you seal the underside? I can build anything as long as it's not in wood lol.
Thanks man! As far as the design I tried not to take up too much space cuz I still need to use as much as possible on a daily basis, the front sides and bottom are mdf, the back is all fiberglass, and those are 10's in there now. I had to use what I had, if I had a 12 or 15 I would have made it for that, which I would have preferred but oh well, it sounds pretty good considering I didn't do any measuring for airspace. I'd like to do a new box and design maybe something where you couldn't see the speakers at all, so I wouldn't have to worry about damaging them or theft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins