Interior storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've got her almost ready to go, just gonna throw on some new upper ball joints and an alignment. But I need more storage without being too obtrusive to the interior. Under the rear drivers side seat is taken with my amp, so I'm looking at my barn doors. On my Tahoe I made a bs small compartment for little stuff like dog leashes and tampons for the wife lol, but that's not gonna fly on my Yuk. So being a woodworker I'm going to make something for both doors, I won't be cutting into the doors to use the interior space of them, just something to replace the carpeted area. I've already decided that under the rear passenger seat I'll keep a toolkit, but what else should I keep in the truck? I'm thinking an ax, a small military shovel, a tow strap, jumper cables, a 1st aid kit, And a jack, anything I'm missing? Keep in mind it will be an everyday driver with occasional full family use and two dogs in the back, ideas??

6fb3ee55817fa089850999f0a81dfc7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
the list sounds right but you should have the factory jack in the rear rear side of cargo. there is some space on the left as well. how about flares or reflectors? what will be in the tool kit?

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the aircompressor/jumper pack, tubeless tire repair kit and a blanket

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The jack will go under the back seat next to the tool kit, basically a full tool kit with sockets and wrenches, pliers etc. not worried about a jumper pack as I have a second battery that I'm setting up now. Tire kit and flares sound good, a blanket is a must! Didn't think about an air compressor I'll get a small one that runs off of the cig lighter, also thinkin a firestarter

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a guy post about putting in ammo cans, thought about it, but it will need to be removable and can't be bulky

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flashlights are automatic, but maybe some more exterior...

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or a spotlight

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm don't own any guns, but bottle rockets and Roman candles can set it off pretty good !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907