I want to install a rear camera monitor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LIL NOVE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Kenwood double din & has an input for rear camera, I'm probably gonna get the license plate frame one. Anyone know if there's a way to set it up so when I put it in reverse it automatically turns on. What even determines that?

Thanks in advance
LIL JOHN

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Kenwood double din & has an input for rear camera, I'm probably gonna get the license plate frame one. Anyone know if there's a way to set it up so when I put it in reverse it automatically turns on. What even determines that?

Thanks in advance
LIL JOHN

Get power for the camera from your reverse light. If the monitor is auto switching that'd be the easiest way to do it.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed unless your planning on going double din route put a little monitor in the cubby hole. Have look at what mine looks like, i used a different screen and camera cause that seller in the thread was non existent when i wanted mine but i think it worked out well.

Heres an idea for a monitor in the cassette player location, post #4 - http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595
Damn that link for the cassette player location looks awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyhoe24