I sell all HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All customers have been PMed

864tahoe

Reaction score
wes
i have these halo projector head lights and wanted to know if 6k hids low would work with them

Attachments

• 00-04 CHEVY SUBURBAN TAHOE HEADLIGHTS CC 2 HALO.jpg
    00-04 CHEVY SUBURBAN TAHOE HEADLIGHTS CC 2 HALO.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 4

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the kits are way too expensive for you not to reply back to people... i got my set for $65 a set and backed up with a lifetime warranty as well. i have 6k on fogs lows and hights and couldnt be happier for1/3 of your price.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
just out of curiosity, do your kits have a seperate ignitor and ballast or is it all built in together?? i had some 9000ks on my 01 tahoe and i need just the ballast... i can send you the numbers from the ballast if you have 'em.

dbahsee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do you have available for a 2002 chvy tahoe Z71. I am new to the whole loighting types and all that but dont want to spend a bunch fo money either on it, jsut want a nice brighter view of the road. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

alwysl8t

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need advice on HID's

I just bought a 09 Yukon slt and this truck is in need of HID's anyone know of a decent brand and something easy to install???Thanx Jay...

Scotty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Daytime Running lights

I have an 07 Yukon. I wanted to add hids to it but read sometimes having drl can cause issues. Is this true? If so is there anything you can do to fix it? I see alot of sites offer harnesses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada