I sell all HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Could you give me pricing info on a HID kit for a 07 Yukon Denali? I believe its a H13 bulb and I most likely will want it bixenon. I'm going to have the dealer install them so I would also need a relay harness for them. I'm between either the 5000k and 6000k and is there a big difference between the 35 watt and 55 watt ballasts? Which lasts longer? Sorry for all the questions but I'm ready to get some HID lights in the Denali and have been looking for a few weeks. Thanks again fam.

tsi221

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am new to this forum and I am looking to upgrade my headlights. I have a 2003 tahoe, I would like to go with Hid lights 55w, 4300k, do you recommend projectors? If you do where can I get a quality set?

Denali Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you send me what you sent to Wes above for the 2007 Denali? I'd like to install them myself. Are they plug and play?

dheadv8q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 Tahoe Z71, low beam and possible fog, 4300K. Are your fog bases the 5202?

I got spoiled by the Euro HID projectors in my 04 Jetta TDI wagon with in car manual leveling... It got traded in for the Tahoe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 Tahoe Z71, low beam and possible fog, 4300K. Are your fog bases the 5202?

I got spoiled by the Euro HID projectors in my 04 Jetta TDI wagon with in car manual leveling... It got traded in for the Tahoe.

PM is on the way.

tsi221

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wes
I was wondering if you forgot about me? I attempted to buy HID lights from you, I paid you on 2-15-10 but I have recv'd nothing. No lights or tracking number. What's up?

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wes
I was wondering if you forgot about me? I attempted to buy HID lights from you, I paid you on 2-15-10 but I have recv'd nothing. No lights or tracking number. What's up?
:confused: Really? I'm gonna check my shipping records and all when I get back to the office and get back to you with something. Sorry for the confusion but we'll find out whats going on and get it straight.

tsi221

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:confused: Really? I'm gonna check my shipping records and all when I get back to the office and get back to you with something. Sorry for the confusion but we'll find out whats going on and get it straight.

:emotions122:So what's up? Why does it take so long to see that you have not shipped my parts? I think I should take my order back.This has been very frustrating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard A