I sell all HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had some people ask so I wanted to let everyone know I sell all HID kits its just that the 5202 bulb is real new so I wanted to start off with that one.

All Regular HID kits as in 9006/9005/880 and such are $150+sh.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I just bought an '03 Denali and miss my HID's from my old car. Any info on how difficult it is to do an HID conversion on the Denali would be great. It's got "auto" lights and DRL's, but the DRL's are seperate from the headlights, so I don't see why that would be an issue. Does anything need to be disabled to use low and/or fog HID's?

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Just plug and play. 9005 for your lowbeams since you got a denali. The projectors will be perfect. I think its the same on denalis but im not positive, I think its 880 for fogs. Again pretty plug and play. Remove the housing, which is easy, open the hood and pull the two pins out, then take out the stock bulb, Put the HID bulb in, mount your ballest, plug the bulb in and your good to go.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I need to replace the headlight housings, as well. They are both chipped out and have been epoxied by the previous owner. There are a million aftermarket replacement kits, and I just want something simple and classy with quality projectors. Any suggestions on that? I'll post this question in the technical forum as well.

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just plug and play. 9005 for your lowbeams since you got a denali. The projectors will be perfect. I think its the same on denalis but im not positive, I think its 880 for fogs. Again pretty plug and play. Remove the housing, which is easy, open the hood and pull the two pins out, then take out the stock bulb, Put the HID bulb in, mount your ballest, plug the bulb in and your good to go.
Sounds like you've done this once or twice, lol.

Thanks for the info. I need to replace the headlight housings, as well. They are both chipped out and have been epoxied by the previous owner. There are a million aftermarket replacement kits, and I just want something simple and classy with quality projectors. Any suggestions on that? I'll post this question in the technical forum as well.
I would recommend getting OEM lights. I'm not a fan of alot of the aftermarket lights with projectors because alot of the time their projectors are not anything good. You can use OEM style lights from maybe TYC or DEPO, they are good lights and fitment and look like OEM, not sure if they have your lights but I dont see why they wouldn't.

I can defintily help you on the kits, let me know when you want them are we can see what color you want.

-Wes

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Sounds like you've done this once or twice, lol.

I would recommend getting OEM lights. I'm not a fan of alot of the aftermarket lights with projectors because alot of the time their projectors are not anything good. You can use OEM style lights from maybe TYC or DEPO, they are good lights and fitment and look like OEM, not sure if they have your lights but I dont see why they wouldn't.

I can defintily help you on the kits, let me know when you want them are we can see what color you want.

-Wes

Thanks for the info. I'm actually having a hard time just finding the OEM replacement...everything is aftermarket.

As for the HID's....do you have 880's? I'd want to do the fogs, too, in 3000k. I actually do drive in fog and heavy snow at times, so they would be for practical use, not show. Most likely go with 4300K for the lows, or whatever you have that's close to that. I'll let you know when I can afford it.

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^PM sent

I do have 880 fog kits too.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Thanks, got the PM. I'll let you know when I get to the point of being able to do anything with them. I need to get replacement housings first.

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok sounds good man. Just let me know.

Eagle_XL

Reaction score
I just picked up a 04 Yukon XL, I don't think it has the Denali style headlamp housings but it should still have the 9005 bulbs, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard A