I guess I'm back (I'm never leaving)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a great day today. Smashed with a rock, didn't have much valuable in there but they took my gym bag (what?) and some snow in the truck.

25fcda88eda8b836ca6e97cc6e70389d.jpg

b038c1063d6b3fe30cd79ee2ba2b5b8a.jpg

There are probably only 3 or 4 nnbs Tahoes here so no windows in stock, be 2 weeks before I get one. People are stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that sucks :( I hate people like that and as cold as it is up there right now that's a huge deal!! As small as the town you're in up there is what are the chances that they'll catch the scum bags??

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your truck man. Hate that.
Pretty crappy, isn't it? Hard to have nice things these days regardless of where you live :(

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty crappy, isn't it? Hard to have nice things these days regardless of where you live :(

Yeah it sucks. Four more vehicles got smashed this weekend, all nice vehicles too so I'm hopeful in finding out who it was and recovering some stuff that was taken.

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard from a neighbor someone was trying to get into the truck last night again but they scared them off. They must have liked my gym shit and looking for more stuff. If we had gun laws like the US I'd be sleeping in my truck tonight lol

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heard from a neighbor someone was trying to get into the truck last night again but they scared them off. They must have liked my gym shit and looking for more stuff. If we had gun laws like the US I'd be sleeping in my truck tonight lol

2IqL5gc.jpg