How to remove rear vent cap appliques?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Anyone know how to remove the rear vent cap appliques off a 2001 tahoe. I know you have to remove the screw up top, and there are three tabs holding it to the body, but how do you remove the tabs. any help would be great. thanks

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
yep

i have only found one screw, on the top, and looking at it, three tabs holding it on the side. i appreciate the help, sik whip by the way

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful as there are some sharp edges on the back side of those monkeys, just pull them away from the body after you remove the screws

SANY0501-1.jpg

Last edited:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol... I just realized in the pic above, thats when I was doing all the blue suede...hahah...

heres a heads up...when you go to pull them off...it feels like they arent budging...use some force...your not gonna break it!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Wow another red Hoe :welcome: first of all! Secondly you can get the escalade vent caps a few places. The part numbers are #15045877 and #15045878. You could get them from the dealer obviously but I would search around or even check places like certifit as they might carry them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094