How to remove rear vent cap appliques?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Russia and I start to convert my Tahoe to Escalade look.
My first step

Отправлено с моего SM-A320F через Tapatalk
b4de1c0daa311f535b789947ba9364c9.jpgfcb956d2def1e102242f0141c41b1abf.jpg
That’s already step 2. First step was Escalade wheels !

Loki223

Reaction score
Thought i would be hip and cool and order up some esky appliques for the denali. Being that ebay so kindly had some already painted in the same color. One thing i'm thinking about doing if there is enough room, is adding a red LED strip near the vent to glow red for either a running light, or possibly setting it up to work as a running light / turn signal / stop light. to glow out of the vent. Being that the wiring for that is directly below it, seems to be an easy add on if i can find an appropriate light strip to put in there

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thought i would be hip and cool and order up some esky appliques for the denali. Being that ebay so kindly had some already painted in the same color. One thing i'm thinking about doing if there is enough room, is adding a red LED strip near the vent to glow red for either a running light, or possibly setting it up to work as a running light / turn signal / stop light. to glow out of the vent. Being that the wiring for that is directly below it, seems to be an easy add on if i can find an appropriate light strip to put in there
Someone on here did that same mod. Looked really good imo. Unfortunately I don't remember what kind of LED strip they used, but the outcome looked good.

Loki223

Reaction score
To be constantly on or to come on when applying the brakes?

I plan on hooking the lower light output to the running lights, and the higher output to the stop/turn signal. And now i'm realizing how little i've paid attention to the back end of these if they have combined rear lights or independent for stop/signals, but that is easily overcome with a diode or just tapping into the trailer lights harness so not a big deal really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17