How many people have their vehicle stuck in Midlothian????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matz

Reaction score
Hey Matz,

Any idea when your Tahoe was put on the train?
I think around the 13th or 15th. It was in Indy last Sunday. Moved to Cleveland and has been sitting in Toledo since Tuesday. Needs to go to Flint, Mi and then truck to Standish. It had a tentative date of the 24th then today. Took a ride to dealer today and not there yet.

xanixz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think around the 13th or 15th. It was in Indy last Sunday. Moved to Cleveland and has been sitting in Toledo since Tuesday. Needs to go to Flint, Mi and then truck to Standish. It had a tentative date of the 24th then today. Took a ride to dealer today and not there yet.
Ah okay. Was curious to see if mine was on there too. Tpw was 6/13 and my dealer is in mid Michigan so was just curious. So I think there’s a chance for sure

Mskazee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tahoe rst with luxury package and exhaust upgrade. Midlothian on 4/10. Status 4300. Notified 07/07 now at code 4d00 waiting on semiconductors from chevy chat weekly email. Still no word from the dealer....

Mharpy29

Reaction score
Tahoe rst with luxury package and exhaust upgrade. Midlothian on 4/10. Status 4300. Notified 07/07 now at code 4d00 waiting on semiconductors from chevy chat weekly email. Still no word from the dealer....
That's about the same timeline as me.

On june 24th, my yukon was moved back to the Arlington plant, and waiting on parts after being at 4300 since April 14th.

Mskazee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can understand the transport and chip shortage, but what would be the QC issues?
We were told qc issues for a couple months then thurs was told 4d00 waiting in semiconductor.

slade45

Reaction score
Took delivery of ours on July 5.

How long did it take to go from your local rail yard to your dealer via truck carrier? Mine has been sitting there for 10+ days now waiting for delivery to my dealer (it had been at Mid since April 4).

Matz

Reaction score
How long did it take to go from your local rail yard to your dealer via truck carrier? Mine has been sitting there for 10+ days now waiting for delivery to my dealer (it had been at Mid since April 4).
It sat in Flint for a week.

Tahoered

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently, a lot of people are getting the "waiting on semi conductor" message from chat. Just find it a little awkward that buyers were on 4300 and even received window stickers to be now stuck in a "waiting on semi conductor stage". Idk, I just really do not fully trust chat. I went from 2 weeks of preparing shipping stage to semi conductor wait. When I check United Road, my vin pops up inactive. I guess its waiting to be delivered to rail. Not sure it would get to that stage if I am missing a chip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts