How many people have their vehicle stuck in Midlothian????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mharpy29

Reaction score
Would be useful for those who are stuck at Midlothian to state what make/model/engine/options they have. Might see some correlations on what specs/features/options are holding up delivery.

Anecdotally, it looks like more higher trim (Denali, Premier, High Country) vehicles are stuck there longer than the lower trims (SLTs or LTs).
Yukon SLT luxury package 5.3L
Hit Midlothian April 13th
Destination Toronto Ontario

One dealer told me he heard rumours about harness issues with vehicles built around our TPW. This was roughly a week ago.

Z15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same at Camaro6, that dealer has stopped providing updates as well. The thread was closed May 6th and no one will talk about it. It appears GM is closing leaks of proprietary info.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On top of that Linton23 on GMInsider can no longer provide order status codes... I wonder what's going on here?

he had mentioned that his dealership had new ownership recently take over and they weren't as lenient as the previous regime. not saying he was doing anything illegal, but it's possible the dealership put an end to it...think he even did a lot of the tracking in the evening when the "window" to check was available - so it wasn't always convenient and ultimately, even though some posters would send him a donation, he was doing a lot of work for free

Capsaicin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon SLT luxury package 5.3L
Hit Midlothian April 13th
Destination Toronto Ontario

One dealer told me he heard rumours about harness issues with vehicles built around our TPW. This was roughly a week ago.
What was a week ago? When the dealer told you that rumor, or your TPW? What was your TPW?

Mharpy29

Reaction score
What was a week ago? When the dealer told you that rumor, or your TPW? What was your TPW?
The dealer told me a week ago about the rumored harness issue about a week ago. My production date was April 12th.

Capsaicin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer told me a week ago about the rumored harness issue about a week ago. My production date was April 12th.
Thanks for the clarification. Interesting rumor at that!

Do vehicles at Midlothian sit for QC (like in the case of your harness) as well as wait for chips/features? That could explain the whole "last in, first out" sort of queue people claim is happening.

Mskazee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tahoe RST luxury package
22 in wheel upgrade
Exhaust upgrade
In midlothian since 04/10.
Last update 05/13 - 3800 no delay no eta.
Destination Conway, AR

Last edited: