How many people have their vehicle stuck in Midlothian????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was literally assembled 1-2 days ago so I'm not sure what providing my VIN would help unless you can look up more detailed statuses. :D
True, but it could help the group… the larger the sample, the more chances of figuring out what is going on.

OP
OP
R

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Tahoe LT with the luxury package. Been sitting in Midlothian since 4/13. It’s only to the dealership Grapevine,TX. Literally just about 20 miles away. I can almost write a book on all the BS I get every tine I check to see where my Tahoe is. The vin 1GNSCNKD0NR272135. I think I already have it to you. I do appreciate you trying to help us all get sons information in our orders.

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my update is that when I enter my info into JC now, nothing appears anymore.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you finally get your vehicle? If I missed an update I’m sorry!

Nope, not yet. As of this morning I noticed (along with everyone else in the other thread) that it no longer shows on Jack Cooper. No word from the dealer and it doesn't show up on the "search inventory" section of GMC.com, either. I'm guessing that it just dropped off due to no movement and will repopulate on the JC site when they move it to the rail shuttle.

EDIT: JC site and GM forum tracking have been shut down.

Last edited: