How many here love the new body style?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ALMOST got it perfect...but still, I believe the subtle differences between the standard Kon and the Denali are a let down....you cant deny my facts in the picture above...they really didnt give much advantage to the Denali over a standard Yukon...

Other then that...Just about everything on the NNBS is better...They just arent as sporty looking anymore though too =/

Oh I agree with you on that.. I can't guess right until i'm up on one when they come at me on the road. It's easier, waaay easier to tell an LT Tahoe from an LTZ than an SLT Yukon from a Denali

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh I agree with you on that.. I can't guess right until i'm up on one when they come at me on the road. It's easier, waaay easier to tell an LT Tahoe from an LTZ than an SLT Yukon from a Denali

Unfortunately =/

but omg...the NNBS interior is ****** sex!

I remember right they the NNBS started coming out...I looked inside...I almost felt like selling my truck just to have the NNBS dashboard and black leather seats lol!

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the nnbs nalis are nice and have a ******* SEXY interior, but I can't stand those headlights, and where's the projectors in the headlights. In my opinion they downgraded on some things. I do like how it comes with the escy roofrack and optional power rectractable runningboards.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

I don'y like those running boards though unless you get the rectractable one. look how much more flush the nbs ones are than the nnbs ones, they flow better. not to mention the nbs ones are body color the nnbs ones arent, and no nice molding like the nbs. the nnbs just has rectangle door molding like every other truck out there.

l-denaligrey.jpg

4cf649e19c603a29857cafeb1d7692eeab4.jpg

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was always a GMC truck guy, loved the way the new Sierra looked as opposed to the Silverado but man the tahoe is just way better looking in the nose and tail areas than the Yukon.. I really think GM screwed the pooch onthe GMC version. When a diehard GMC owner doesn't even shop a Yukon because of its looks you know something went wrong on the drawing board.. IMO.. Only the Denali is worth while, but even those taillights are hideous..

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this thread makes me want to sell my crew cab for a Sierra Denali.

On another note, we LOVE out NNBS LTZ!!!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
The side has no "Denali" cladding at all...The lights are different..yes...

Both the Yukon and Denali are color matched bumpers....the interior has woodgrain in BOTH now..the grill is the same shape...the lights are the same shape

COMPARE1.jpg

COMPARE2.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

PLEASE...tell me they are just as different as the NBS...no...I dont think so..

The NNBS Yukon and Denali have the same shape lights, bumper, and grill...
The NBS Yukon and Denali had different shaped lights, bumper, and grill...

The NNBS Denali has chrome on the door molding, the Yukon is color matched...

The NNBS has Escalade Roof Rack and chrome on side steps...Yukon doesnt..

the wood grain in a denali is stupid gay (no offense to people that have it) the wood grain in the nnbs is a very nice luxury touch and you get a differnt type of wood grain in the denali. Headlights are different (you have to see it in person)

Engine is a monstor in the nnbs. Also the headlights are the same shape on a nbs regular and a nbs denali, Its the DRLS that are different.

I think there are plenty of differences. even my could not care less about cars GF can tell the difference. The differences are just different depeding on the years. If that makes sense.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No matter what..you cant deny the fact that the differences are so subtle now...and the interior has nothin to do with it...we've already determined the interior is superior..

and yes, we all know the headlights are the same...and the DRLs are different shaped...but the NBS projectors...does the NNBS? Im not sure....

Look at the NNBS GRILL AND BUMPER...EXACT same shape...LAAAME...the ground effects are on the NNBS....we are talking about the body differences between the yukon and Denali...

like said above...you can tell the difference between the standard Tahoe VS the LTZ or whatever it is..

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bro the nnbs SLT & Denali look identical from 20ft away.. Saw a white one parked in a lot thought it was a Denali then as I rolled past saw the SLT on the c pillar.. It's a shame they didn't do a little more different. Both are beautiful but the older Denali's were more distinct, visually.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can say whatever you want those headlights area deal breaker. I kind of like the two piece lights. if i were to get an nnbs it would be an ltz or z71 hoe for sure

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Everytime i see a nnbs i just feel like they over did it. Its just...to much of a ...mass of metal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz