How many here love the new body style?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant stand how they totally F*ed up the Denali...what a waste of a truck now...

Theres no body difference between the Denali and a regular Kon anymore except the grill and tail lights with the "euro" look...and as for the grill...most Yukons around here are coming with different grilles anyways...so you can hardly tell a difference... at least with the NBS, they look different from every angle (back = minor)

other then that, I like the NNBS...love the NNBS Escalades the most...they did a good job on it!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I cant stand how they totally F*ed up the Denali...what a waste of a truck now...

Theres no body difference between the Denali and a regular Kon anymore except the grill and tail lights with the "euro" look...and as for the grill...most Yukons around here are coming with different grilles anyways...so you can hardly tell a difference... at least with the NBS, they look different from every angle (back = minor)

other then that, I like the NNBS...love the NNBS Escalades the most...they did a good job on it!

I think they all look the same. Yukon got standard headlights. Black running boards and body color bumper. Yukon denali gets euro headlights, body color running boards, nicer rims, Better tails, bigger engine. I can tell them apart for miles lol. If you think of it the differences are the same for each generation.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They really are, I agree. They even have different body-side moldings like on the previous styles. And different bumper, not to mention it got the Escalade roof rack.

The headlights could use some improvement though.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The side has no "Denali" cladding at all...The lights are different..yes...

Both the Yukon and Denali are color matched bumpers....the interior has woodgrain in BOTH now..the grill is the same shape...the lights are the same shape

COMPARE1.jpg

COMPARE2.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

PLEASE...tell me they are just as different as the NBS...no...I dont think so..

The NNBS Yukon and Denali have the same shape lights, bumper, and grill...
The NBS Yukon and Denali had different shaped lights, bumper, and grill...

The NNBS Denali has chrome on the door molding, the Yukon is color matched...

The NNBS has Escalade Roof Rack and chrome on side steps...Yukon doesnt..

Last edited:

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
had an 03 and had to step up to an 08. i knew it was over when i pulled into the dealership and parked next to a 08

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had an 03 and had to step up to an 08. i knew it was over when i pulled into the dealership and parked next to a 08

Wanted a 2006 with low miles on it but after seeing how ridiculous the 2005-6 were going for I priced out a new Demo and ended up with an 09'. I a million years i would've never thought the new one's were within my reach.. Thank God for the GM rebates, holdback, etc. etc. lol

my brother has an 02 Yukon SLT and when they're parked near one another there's NO COMPARISON.. Face it, those that say they like the look of the 800's better, have an 800 and don't want to admit there's a new king on the block (was there with prior vehicles, but usually broke down and bought the newer, better one).. The interior? why bother commenting. there's not a person on this earth that could choose the 800 over the 900. I will say this though, i like the DIC controls were better on the 800's (same as my TBSS, which i do think is more intuitive) But the wheels itself is nicer on the 900's.. GM almost got this one perfect:Handshake:

Last edited:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ALMOST got it perfect...but still, I believe the subtle differences between the standard Kon and the Denali are a let down....you cant deny my facts in the picture above...they really didnt give much advantage to the Denali over a standard Yukon...

Other then that...Just about everything on the NNBS is better...They just arent as sporty looking anymore though too =/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700