New Member Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dyce51

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Another one for disabling AFM is lt1swap.com. I just sent one out to them to have disabled. $50 to do it and he covers the shipping back.

OP
OP
W

warriah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for this information. I don't think I will be removing anything to ship out but its good to know this is out there.

OP
OP
W

warriah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Another question.
I have a double-din Pioneer AVH-201EX from our MDX I will be moving over and running wiring for subs as well that I can take in an out when needed.

From what I can tell this vehicle has the Bose system with no Navigation, it also has the rear fold down screen and entertainment controls in the back. I do have the headphones as well. It also has the factory built-in rear view camera which displays in the rearview mirror, I don't mind where it shows the camera view but want to keep the OEM camera.

Which harness would I need to maintain the most of the vehicle functions already there. I do not care for OnStar as it is something we do not use but it is there. Having video output to the rear screen would be good and would I still be able to connect a separate input/game system in the rear for that screen? I was starting to get confused as to which harness would be best. I don't want to buy something not necessary as well.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have a 09 with a backup camera in the rear view mirror? I didn't know that was a thing.

huh. wish my 11 did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo