Highlighted posts from Thursday, Apr. 15, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TYFBot

Staff member
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 13, 2021 * 29 posts * 355 views
rdhogg said: I found a (looks to be brand new, still has the 'sticker on the side that recommends storing it at the lowest setting) CDI torque wrench on the side of the street up against the ... Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 34 posts * 527 views
R422b said: I need to replace the intake manifold gasket on my flex fuel 5.3 Tahoe and I was wondering if there is anything in particular I should know about? I did a forum search but I couldn't ... Read more >>
April 12, 2021 * 31 posts * 740 views
Arthur Richmond said: We're actually headed back home with our tow setup which is similar to yours. It's a 22' with a max weight of 4,800 pounds. Our suburban is a 12 with the factory tow package as ... Read more >>
April 12, 2021 * 34 posts * 1,567 views
Geotrash said: If you can clean that sensor up real well, you may not need to replace it and that way be able to skip the relearn procedure. Alternatively, where are you located? Maybe there's ... Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 18 posts * 622 views
Blueinterceptor said: I picked up my 21 Tahoe premier which I ordered in September of last year and got an allotment for in November and was finally built in February after a three week delay from the ... Read more >>
April 15, 2021 * 18 posts * 255 views
Doubeleive said: I drove mine to 324k sold it about 4 years ago last time I checked it was still on the road Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 17 posts * 265 views
Downintheyukon said: Here's my baby after we painted it and her playing in the water Originally we pulled her out of the raspberry bushes with wings off and hornets nests everywhere. [image] Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 14 posts * 316 views
Jisnis said: I'm trying to fit 2020 Sierra AT4 wheels on my 2015 Yukon Denali XL. These wheels and tires will be my "overland setup". I put them on and they rub as in the front as expected. ... Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 17 posts * 226 views
Fless said: Don't change so many variables at once; get some data first, then make changes incrementally. If you need to do the intake, do it, then take fuel trims again and compare them before ... Read more >>
April 13, 2021 * 13 posts * 157 views
gmartin1215 said: I have a 2009 Tahoe LT with 4WD with 140K miles. This vehicle also has a 2" ReadyLift leveling kit (spacer on top of coil-over). I also posted in the Engine and Drivetrain forum, ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...