Hi, im new here. And here are my "Whips"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
It is indeed rust free, needs a little body work but nothing major. Just a few dings here and there. I am so stoked to have another one again. The only thing that sucks is my Tahoe is going to get neglected now in a serious way.

OP
OP
Bronzegod

Bronzegod

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was thinking about selling the K5 for 6k obo. Im probably going to regret it though. I've owned so many cars from lowriders, imports, muscle cars, etc... But I have never gotten more compiments on any of them, than I have gotten with the K5. I can't drive 2 blocks without getting a thumbs up!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I was thinking about selling the K5 for 6k obo. Im probably going to regret it though. I've owned so many cars from lowriders, imports, muscle cars, etc... But I have never gotten more compiments on any of them, than I have gotten with the K5. I can't drive 2 blocks without getting a thumbs up!

That's the truth. I remember with my old K5 I had a valet guy tell me that out of all the cars he's parked included Porsche's, BMW's, etc that mine was the coolest car that he had ever parked. There's definitely something about these old K5's.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
how is this guys post count at 0 when he's been posting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse

Latest posts