HELP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick0789

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can, post a video of the engine running on a cold start (go through youtube and then embed the video here).

If it were me I would do the easy troubleshooting first, some of which you've already done:
1) check all connections / make sure the intake is torqued properly (inch pounds)
2) check all vacuum lines
3) do a smoke test with a cheapo cigar. Be sure to plug vacuum lines and put a glove or something over throttle body
4) put OEM throttle body back on and see if the issue persists. It's quick enough to swap without having to pull the whole intake again
5) check the EVAP lines

OP
OP
N

NBSTAHOE

Reaction score
I’m trying to figure how to post the video. I shared it from YouTube.

nick0789

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That dog is having a grand ole time!

Anyways, if it's not a major hassle to do so have you tried reinstalling the original air box and tube? I didn't pay attention in your original post to see that you have a CAI. Not that it's going to be your issue but I have read about the CAIs causing a lot of random issues with these engines when they are installed. Granted, they are usually from the MAF being installed backwards (doesn't appear to be in your case) or oil from the filter fouling the MAF ... but it would be super easy to confirm / rule out.