Help With Some Ideas for My 2003 Silver Tahoe LT???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradmps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not gonna put any sound system in it, good with the Bose already installed
Its got 141k miles, clean ride like new, LT package!

Any ideas for some cool looking rims on the light silver color? What rims?
was thinking black/ chrome wheels 18" or 20" It has brand new tires on it so what size are those rims?
also, what cool headlights? the halo ones, and back lights?
and some type of chrome handle bars maybe?

Any ides?? Thanks! i've got about 3k max to spend. hopefully not that much!

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Look at a 20" in black. Um Ebay for the headlights housings, DDMtunning for some HIDs, Ebay for tinted LED tail lights, I would get a CAI too tho. I would get window tint also a cat-back system, a custom Grill, maybe paint your brake calipers Black, You said no Stereo but what about a New head Unit like a double Din? Do the Antanna delete mod, the roof rack delete mod that is just for starters. what about a front Bumper Cover like mine or the SS style, and maybe the 2500 HD Hood?

Last edited:
OP
OP
bradmps

bradmps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what brand of headlights and headlight covers? and where can i find them? also what style of rims?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noting id say hasnt been stated, but from your post, looks like you already have in mind what you want to do. But my .02 worth.
For rims, honestly thats all about your taste not anyone elses.. For headlights, dont go halo's, i have them and put my stocks back in, (cant see w/ the cheap projector, and i had hids in it) Inserts yea looks good, and please dont do chrome handles. If you stuck on it, do escalade handles. Otherwise paint to match them along w/ bumpers, grille and vent caps...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160